These latest updates for Zenventory include our newest integration: ShippingEasy is now live and available for all customers!
- ShippingEasy integration live: Another great multicarrier shipping option is now available for Zenventory users. ShippingEasy accounts can now be connected with Zenventory to automatically sync order and shipping information between the two platforms. ShippingEasy orders can be used to trigger stock updates in Zenventory and enable advanced inventory functions such as barcode scanning, reorder alerts, cycle counts, and pack verification.
- Location utilization info: In many areas of the interface, the warehouse location tree now displays a count of total items stored in each location, to make receiving and put-away of items easier.
- Packing slips easier to print: It is now possible to print packing slips directly from the Ready to Ship screen.
- “Shipment Details” report upgraded: Now filterable by individual warehouse, so you can see which orders shipped from a particular location.
- Auto Allocation functionality: The Auto Allocate function has been extended to better account for non-fulfilled items and minimize the required user interaction.
- ShipStation integration update: Modified the way ShipStation orders are pulled into Zenventory to improve performance of the import in some usage scenarios.
- More flexible formatting for the UPC code field: The scannable item UPC code field may now be used to store alphanumeric entries (like manufacturer barcodes), and the maximum length has been increased to 30 characters.
- Easier setup for 3PL clients: 3PL client accounts now properly begin with a Default Supplier, allowing users to begin receiving items into inventory immediately after account creation if needed.
To request a personal tour of Zenventory, request a demo with a Zenventory expert or give us a call at 1-800-268-6296.