- New Features & Improvements:
- WooCommerce: Support added for multiple WooCommerce stores to be integrated to the same warehouse for order fulfillment.
- Shopify: Pagination method updated for compatibility with the 01-2020 API version.
- Refresh button added to the Open Orders page to trigger a pull of new orders from all connected integrations with a single click where that function is enabled.
- New tab added to Admin -> Items -> Item Maintenance screen: Integration mappings. This will display technical mapping info from our database if the item has an association with an item in an active integration, mainly a troubleshooting tool to assist our Support Team with more expediently identifying any items with inventory sync issues.
- When printing pick lists from the Orders -> Pick screen, the print success message now includes the total number of orders printed along with the last order number shown on screen. This will help quickly confirm whether all orders have successfully printed when handling large batches.
- Bug fixes:
- Orders search: Fixed a recently-introduced high priority bug that prevented this search from returning results if they contained a cancelled order
- Orders search: Resolved an issue where the “Only Open Orders” filter was not properly filtering results in the screen export on this page.
- Orders search: The “Clear” button now properly clears all search fields even if no new search is performed right away.
- 3PL: Adding a new item now properly defaults to the selected client on the Admin -> Items screen.
- 3PL: The Customer Order PDF that is generated upon creation of a manual order now uses the client’s specific template if it exists rather than the master template as intended.
- Deactivated SKUs are no longer included in the Stock In/Out Summary report.
- Having deactivated item SKUs associated with a warehouse location no longer prevents deletion of the location (any item associations will simply move to the warehouse default in this scenario)
- Inventory screen: No longer resets back to page 1 if editing stock levels on an item on page 2+.
- Items screen: Fixed an issue where the “All” category option would disappear when editing 3PL client items.
- Fixed a bug affecting the allocation quantity of lotted items during warehouse transfers if manual allocation is being used.
- Selecting “Other” for carrier when designating a carrier/service for an order will now properly open a text entry field for typing the name of the service.
Full release notes are always available in our knowledge base.