- New Features & Improvements:
- ShipStation: If you are a high-volume user who has been specifically granted a higher API rate limit by ShipStation, you can now enter your Partner Key when setting up the integration to allow our system to take advantage of the increased limit and improve sync performance.
- REST API: Optimizations were applied to the /shippingorders endpoint to greatly improve response speed for high-volume users.
- Bug fixes:
- Allocated & picked quantities are now correct for lotted items in the Orders Export CSV.
- Default pick list template updated to use extended CODE39 for the order number barcode for compatibility with order numbers containing special characters, like the default Shopify order numbers containing a “#”. If you are an existing customer and need this updated for your pick lists, contact the Support Team.
- The order number scan field on the Ship page is no longer case-sensitive.
- Orders search page: The filters for Lot Number and Serial Number have been separated into two fields to greatly increase query performance when searching for these.
- WooCommerce: Fixed an issue where certain variant items were not getting stock level updates.
- BigCommerce: The sellable quantity sent during our stock level update for kits is now consistent in behavior with non-kits (the designated warehouse’s sellable total will be sent, not the total from all warehouses combined).
Full release notes are always available in our knowledge base.