Our latest update was released to all live servers yesterday evening:
Inventory Management Software Enhancements
Upgraded the Received Inventory Report (CSV version)
- Many new columns of data were added, including custom userfields and lot numbers. This provides a comprehensive export of all receiving activity over a date range, with or without a PO.
- 3PL: “Client name” is now an available field for the “Materials Receipt” document generated after a receipt. The keyword is simply “clientname”. Contact the Support Team for assistance with adding the XML for this if needed.
- The “Supplier” view in the Inventory section now includes out-of-stock items, making it easier to identify items to reorder if creating a PO to a particular supplier.
- Materials Receipt PDF no longer occasionally displays duplicated rows of inventory received.
- Materials Receipt PDF now lists items in the same order they were received.
- Manual orders for 3PL clients now properly get shipment updates.
- Various fixes to ensure proper routing of order data for 3PL clients
- Manual orders now upload to ShippingEasy automatically as intended (no more having to click the “Send Orders” button manually).
- The “Auto Put Away” setting now correctly uses the item’s warehouse location for received stock.
- The “Low Stock” and “All Inventory” views now properly filter out SKUs that are flagged as kits or non-inventory (dropship).
- Improved the method used for searching by Customer Name to better accommodate very large databases.
- Default item unit cost now populates correctly in all receiving scenarios.
Full release notes are always available on our help site at http://help.zenventory.com/knowledge-base/zenventory-release-log/