Zenventory is rolling out the latest software update expansion.
- Performance enhancements: Upgrades under the hood to the allocation, picking, and integration algorithms to provide a significant speed boost for users who handle large volumes of transactions at once.
- Better behaved widgets: Fixed an issue where dashboard widgets would occasionally remain on the dashboard even after being disabled.
- Alerts for warehouse transfers: Communication rules can now be enabled to deliver an email or SMS text message when warehouse transfers are requested, created, picked, or shipped.
- New bulk-picking options from the Pick screen: The old single-purpose “print” button has been replaced with a new Actions dropdown menu, allowing printing of picklists or the mass picking of multiple orders at once.
- Warehouse routing functionality expanded: New settings exist to allow users better control over the warehouse routing behavior originating from ShipStation orders. Additionally, users of ShipWorks or other external systems that post orders into Zenventory directly can now also send Ship-From warehouse designations via our general purpose API.
- Pricing info now available from the main inventory view: Columns displaying the Default Unit Cost, Sales Price, and MSRP can now be toggled for display alongside items and their in-stock quantities from the Inventory tab.
- Supplier item catalogs now importable: Zenventory now accepts the upload of a CSV for populating Supplier item catalogs in bulk.
- Purchase Orders and Customer Orders now exportable: New CSV exports are available from the Reports tab to facilitate easier data exchange with non-integrated accounting platforms.
- Item catalog thumbnail images: The item catalog page now includes the same thumbnail images column as the Inventory view, for better consistency and easier identification of items.