We’re excited to announce the long anticipated update of our mobile inventory management app currently available on Google Play Store. Our inventory management app helps you manage inventory and pick orders.
10-09-2020. For immediate release.
The Zenventory app offers the following inventory management and order fulfillment features:
- View inventory quantities by location
- Perform cycle counts on your inventory items and locations
- Receive goods in
- View and pick orders
- Use barcode scanning for speed and accuracy
Our Latest Improvements Include:
- Major design overhaul to the item list found on the order picking and receiving screens: Items now include an image, full description, and item location in addition to the SKU, and rows are now bigger and easier to tap on a mobile screen.
- The Receive w/ PO screen now supports barcode scanning.
- 1-to-1 scanning support added for the order picking and receiving screens. For users with an embedded scanner in their Android device such as the Janam XT2 or Zebra TC70, each successful scan will add +1 to the current quantity with this feature enabled.
- Quick settings menu added to the upper right of all screens, with options to synchronize the database or toggle 1-to-1 scanning without navigating away from the screen you’re working in.
We’ve dealt with a few reported defects as well:
- Fixed a crash when exiting the camera scan mode
- Pick amounts are now displayed correctly for items allocated from multiple locations
- Scanning by camera when receiving items without a PO now properly displays the number picker immediately after the scan
- User permissions configured in the web version are now enforced on the mobile version as intended
- The loading indicator no longer gets stuck on the order picking screen
- Scan fields now recognize item SKU, UPC, or Zenventory ID across the board
If you’re interested in reading about this release and others, please visit our release history located at our knowledgebase. You can download our app on the Google Play Store, but first you’ll need a Zenventory account. Schedule a test drive of the new app with us today.