New Features & Improvements:
- New “per-item” handling fee for 3PLs: Fulfillment providers may now set fees to be charged per-item shipped, to help better capture the handling costs for larger orders.
- New inventory view for Assemblies: From the inventory section, this new view provides a quick filter to show Assembled items, along with a calculation of their buildable quantity based on the components in stock (same type of view we previously made available only for Kits).
- Improved store selector for ShipStation: You may now designate a specific Store in your ShipStation account to receive uploaded orders from Zenventory.
- Fixed the column sort on the Pick screen to work on all records, not just the ones shown on screen.
- Warehouse transfers: Eliminated a bug that caused some items to erroneously be added to transfer drafts with a quantity of zero. Also removed the requirement to click “Save” each time a new line is added.
- Resolved an issue where manual orders sent to ShipStation were sometimes not receiving shipment updates properly applied in 3PL scenarios.