New support for eBay inventory synchronization, in-app shipping with ShipStation, and more! Here are some highlights of our latest enhancements for our software update V2523:
- eBay inventory sync: Zenventory users may now connect an eBay store to synchronize stock levels with Zenventory automatically for any Fixed Price listings.
- Integrated shipping*: Users with ProShip or Shipstation now have an option to shop for rates and print shipping labels directly from Zenventory. *Some limitations apply, contact the Support Team to enable for your account.
- Better control over integration behavior: Users with WooCommerce, Magento, and X-Cart storefronts can now enable/disable certain functions of the integration to prevent overlap with other order management tools in use.
- Fix for ShipStation and duplicate order numbers: Zenventory now handles duplicated order numbers in 3PL scenarios more gracefully and properly updates shipment status from ShipStation.
- Fix for serial scanning: Resolved an issue where some scanners would introduce an extra space in front of serial numbers.
- Support for 1 & 2 character SKUs: Search functions in Zenventory have been updated to support SKUs containing as few as a single character (previously needed 3+ characters to trigger a search).
ga('create', 'UA-557040-5', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');